How To Order
Only members can make a purchase on this website.
- Go to our store and and fill the shopping cart with any of our fine products.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Apply any promo codes(Apply Coupon).
- Push "ContinueTo Checkout".
- New members will fill out the "New Customers" field.
- Be sure to put in any promo codes.
- Make a note of your email(your user)and password.
- Push "continue" and complete your purchase details.
- Choose your payments (Cash on Delivery which is only for Direct Delivery) or "eTransfer" which is for Postal Delivery (Xpress Post).
- If you choose "Direct Delivery"shipping (Toronto Only) we will process your order and send a confirmation email.
- On receiving confirmation, our driver will text you and arrange a time.
- If you chose Postal Delivery(Xpress Post) you will receive an email with e Transfer instructions.
- When e Transfer goes through, we will package and email you with a tracking number
- When your package comes you will have to sign for it, so please provide a name that has ID.
Cannavita is proud to offer door-to-door delivery in the Toronto area (expanding soon). We will only deliver to an address of residence -- no meeting points, public addresses, bars, cafes, restaurants, alleyways or post office boxes. As well, all deliveries must be met in person.
Our drivers will arrange a delivery window of several hours with you during the afternoon or evening via texting the phone number you gave during registration. All transactions can be prepaid or paid by cash on delivery (COD).
You must have exact change for your purchase when delivered direct. If you are no longer available to receive your purchases for the arranged time, we will reconnect with you the following day to set up another appointment.
We guarantee delivery throughout Canada except for the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavit which have extra provisions. Xpresspost has delivered medical cannabis to patients for the last four years without incident.
Our parcels are smell-proof and discreetly packaged with neutral labeling. All packages require a signature, and we'll send a tracking number after a parcel enters the system. Xpresspost takes three to five days across Canada, with some isolated communities taking longer.
We also comply with Canada Post's shipping and packaging guidelines:
- We choose packages of the right shape, strength and size
- Cushionable material is used to make sure contents cannot easily move
- Products are double-bagged in sealed plastic
- All seams are firmly sealed with quality packaging tape to ensure all items stay closed for entire journey
We accept payments in the form of cash on delivery (COD) for orders sent by our drivers as well as e-transfer.
When you selct e transfer (also called bank transfer) we will include email, the security question (and answer) for inclusion in your e transfer bank setup.
Further instructions on setting up an e transfer are given by your bank.(All banks e transfer are the same, with some small differences)
This link will show you how Innovation Credit Union does it. (Will open in new window). After we complete the transfer, your purchase will be sent or delivered as soon as possible.